Many companies are transitioning to the cloud to reduce costs, streamline operations, allow easy access to work files, and enable collaboration with remote workers. But that doesn’t mean you should jump on the bandwagon right away. Migrating to the cloud requires thorough research and one critical decision you have to make is which cloud service provider (CSP) to partner with.
Here are several reasons why you should choose Red Key Solutions:
#1. We offer a wide range of cloud services
Do you need a cloud backup and disaster recovery system? Cloud storage? Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution? Cloud-based office suite? Don’t worry, you don’t have to talk to multiple providers. You can get all the cloud services your business will ever need from us:
- Cloud servers – Servers that are built, hosted, and delivered over the internet. They work just like regular servers but are accessed remotely from a CSP.
- Cloud desktops – Also known as virtual desktops, these let you access your desktop and files in the cloud so you can work anywhere from any internet-connected device.
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery (BDR) – A service that stores and maintains multiple copies of electronic records in the cloud. In the event of a disaster, it restores data and applications from the cloud.
- Office 365 – A line of subscription-based productivity applications offered by Microsoft.
- File sharing – A system that allows users to easily store and share files online where updates to the files are synced across all users.
- VoIP – A phone service that allows you to make voice and video calls using an internet-connected device.
Download our free eBook!
Interested in moving to the cloud? Gain more background information on how it works and why you need it by reading our free eBook: Demystifying the Cloud
#2. We provide custom-built cloud solutions
When you partner with us, your cloud solutions are tailored to meet your business’s unique needs and goals. That means you only have to pay for services that you need and that they are optimized for your budget, unlike pre-packaged alternatives.
Customization also provides the agility you need to respond to changing business needs. For example, if you find yourself needing more storage or tighter security, we can quickly make changes to an existing agreement.
#3. We use enterprise-level security
Hackers are no longer just after big corporations — they’re increasingly targeting small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) as well. That’s why you need the latest technologies that can provide you with the best protection from cyberthreats. By availing cloud services from us, you can get the same level of security that enterprises enjoy without breaking the bank. We’ll also handle the high-end management and maintenance required of enterprise-level security so you can focus on working and growing your business fearlessly.
#4. We’re also a managed IT services provider (MSP)
Red Key Solutions is not just a CSP — we are your overall technology partner. We offer a comprehensive package of IT services that complement our cloud solutions so you can confidently leverage IT to achieve your business goals.
#5. We are experienced in helping SMBs
We have been serving over 100 SMBs in Westchester, New York City, Connecticut, and New Jersey since 2002. Our team is also composed of lifelong technologists who have a deep understanding of technology and business solutions and are heavily involved in IT consulting.
We take pride in growing our business primarily through referrals from existing clients. Today, we are one of the top technology firms in the New York tri-state area. In 2018, we were named one of the 250 Next Generation Managed IT Providers by CRN.
The cloud done right
Choosing the right CSP can make a significant difference in the long-term success of your business. That’s why you should entrust your cloud needs to Red Key Solutions. We’ll make sure you can get all the benefits of the cloud while still securing your data and optimizing your budget.
Download our free eBook!
Read through our free eBook, 20 Signs That Your Business is Ready for Managed Services for a summary of the core IT problems we commonly see before small- and medium-sized businesses make the switch to managed IT services.