You probably spend a lot of your time going to the same websites over and over again. Organizing all your bookmarks will save you A LOT of time, but what will save you even more time is having the same set of organized bookmarks across ALL your computers. Here is how to set it up:
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Click "Sign in to Chrome" and log in with your Gmail. (If you don't have a Gmail you should make one right there.)
- Then click "Turn on sync". Now your bookmarks and passwords will be synced on this computer!
- Click the 3 dashes in the top right corner
- Click "Sign in to sync"
- Next you need to either create or sign into your Firefox sync account